Chocolate Meringue Cookies
This is a classic recipe, naturally gluten free and dairy free. 5 simple ingredients, takes only 10 min to whip up
3 egg whites (room temp is best)
1/8 tsp. Cream Of Tartar
1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2/3c. Sucanat Sugar
1 TBLS. Cocoa Powder Unsweetened
1) Preheat Oven to 300 degrees
2) In a super clean stainless steel bowl put egg whites start beating and add cream of tartar and vanilla. After beating for 1 min start adding the sugar slowly, continue to add slowly till all sugar is added. The goal is soft peaks and batter will look glossy, (about 5 min) if need be add a 1/8 tsp. more cream of tartar.
3) Gently fold in cocoa powder by hand.
4) Drop batter softly onto parchment paper by the teaspoon.
5) Bake for 15-17 min, let cool before removing from parchment paper. Sprinkle some cocoa powder on top.
Makes 3 doz.
MINI CARROT CUPCAKES WITH COCONUT CREAM FROSTING
These Mini Cupcakes Are The Perfect Thing To Have At Home Or Bring To A Party. The Coconut Cream Frosting Pairs Excellently With The Carrot. Everything Is Gluten Free And Vegan. Enjoy!
3/4c. Bob Red Mill’s All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
1/4c. Sweet Rice Flour
1/4c. Arrowroot Powder
1/4 Tsp. Xanthum Gum
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/4tsp Sea Salt
1/2c.Coconut Oil Liquid
2 Flax Egg Replacer (2TBLS Ground Flax Mix With 6TBLS Water Let Sit 3 Min.)
1/2 Vanilla Bean Scrapped
1/2c. Canned Coconut Milk
1/2c. Pecans Chopped
1 1/2c. Carrots Shredded
Preheat Oven To 350 Degrees. With A Mixer, Mix All Ingredients (Except Carrots And Pecans) Till Blended About 2-3 Min, Stir in Carrot And Pecans. Grease Muffin Tins, Fill Full With Batter. Bake Till Toothpick Comes Out Clean Approx. 8-10 Min, Don’t Over Bake. Let Cool. Makes 36 Mini Cupcakes.
3/4c. Canned Coconut Milk
1/4c. Soymilk Powder
1/2 TBLS Vanilla Extract
1 ½ TBLS. Agave
3 Shakes Of Sea Salt
1 ½ TBLS. Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2c. Coconut Oil Liquid
In A Food Processor Or Blender, Blend Everything Except The Lemon Juice And Coconut Oil, For 2 Min. Let Your Machine Run And Add Lemon Juice And Coconut Oil At The Same Time, Pouring In Slowly. You Will Need To Pour More Coconut Oil In Ratio To Lemon Juice. Let Chill If You Want It To Firm Up, But Can Use As Is Too. Frost Cupcakes, Add Optional Toppings From Below If Desired And Eat Up!
Toasted Coconut: Spread ½.C Shredded Coconut Onto A Baking Sheet, Bake At 350 Degrees For 5 Min Or Till Desired
Carrot Shreds: Spread ½.C Shredded Carrots Onto A Baking Sheet, Bake At 350 Degrees For 15 Min Or Till Desired
Side Note: One Can Of Coconut Milk Will Make Both The Cupcakes And The Frosting