Picture
My Favorite Gluten Free Places in Los Angeles

AKA the best list to forward to dates, boyfriends, family, friends, and anyone else who you may be having dinner with.
And when I say favorite I mean favorite, hence you will not have on this list any places that suck and can’t hold their own and these ones don’t make me feel sick!

Cruzer-(Silverlake) the best pizza place, the guys who own it are the nicest people ever plus everything is vegan

Z pizza
(Larchmont, West Hollywood) (pictured above is zpizza's "berkeley vegan" get it without the crumbles)- not as good as Cruzer but still really good!

Lucifers Pizza (West Hollywood, Los Feliz)- the roasted pumpkin toppings are pretty awesome here

Vardo -(Santa Monica), everything is vegan and it’s my favorite restaurant in town, the vegan ice cream will make you die and go to heaven 10 times over!

Chaya –(Venice, Downtown) Sushi, I think this is one of the better sushi places for a vegetarian on the west side

Indian Sweet House-(West LA)this place is a total hole in the wall and I only go there for their dosa’s on the weekend, but if you ever have one they are worth it and like $5, take it to go

Ana Purna
-(Culver City) dosa’s galore, this is the real Indian deal, and the dosa’s are spicy, you have been warned

Nirvana – (Mid-Wilshire) Indian. I love this place and perfect date ambience, always ask to sit on the cushion tables

Rahel
(Mid-Wilshire) Bad Ass Ethiopian food, just ask for gluten free injera, everything is vegan here. The Ethiopian tea is just amazing but they won’t give you the recipe…

Greens Up: (Santa Monica), salad amazing-ness

Veggie Grill
: (Santa Monica,  Hollywood), l love the kale salad

Interim Café- (Santa Monica), Ask for the gluten free French toast, so good! Lots of Gluten Free stuff here!

Thai Teak- (Santa Monica) You will driving from the east side cause you will be so addicted to this place with $5 curry and everything being vegan you will not be able to get enough!

Sage- (Silverlake) A whole host of vegan and gluten free dishes.

Euphoria Loves Rawvolution Raw Café- (Santa Monica)  my favorite raw place, with almost 50 things on the menu

Sojin- (Downtown)everything is also vegan, this place goes under the radar a lot, but the most off- the- chain sushi for a vegetarian

Babycakes-(Downtown, Larchmont) the donuts here are truly the best, the cupcakes and other treats are only so-so, so stick to the DONUTS which are baked not fried! Everything is vegan

Café Gratitude-(West Hollywood, Venice) When craving chocolate mousse pie go here. Not really a fan of the food, but the desserts kick ass!

In regards to soy sauce at sushi places, it’s a good idea to get the little packets of SAN -J tamari (which is gluten free soy sauce) that fit in your pockets or purse. My sister even keeps some in her car for last minute sushi emergencies.

The above restaurants have lots of gluten free options, but are not completely gluten-free restaurants so always check if the items ARE Gluten Free or Vegan, sometimes they give wrong information or change the recipe, so please double check !

Comments

01/09/2013 2:47pm

No M Cafe? No Hugo's?? No Rice???

Emily
01/24/2013 12:43am

Toni, I know I know but I'm picky and M cafe' and Hugo's don't make the list, too many things that I haven't liked

01/25/2013 1:26pm

True Foods in Santa Monica has incredible GF options too :)

Jim Jackson
06/20/2013 7:09am

I can't believe you don't have 'The Addiction Bistro' on your list!! Everything there is GF and terrific!!

These are also my Favorite Gluten Free Places in Los Angeles because i love services.

07/03/2016 12:05pm

You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting..

Rick
07/05/2016 3:48pm

No 'The Addiction Bistro'???!!! You need to get there...everything is GF, homemade, and TERRIFIC!

07/08/2016 10:03am

An exhaustive resort charges a settled quality that joins most or all things. At any rate, most exhaustive resorts join lodging, limitless sustenance, drink, sports activities, and energy at the settled expense. Starting late, the amount of resorts in the United States offering "thorough" merriments has reduced radically; in 1961, over half offered such plans and in 2007, under ten percent do as such.To know increasingly and on the off chance that you need us to serve you, requests visit landhoteldiever.nl

08/03/2016 5:52am

Needed to compose you a very little word to thank you yet again regarding the nice suggestions you’ve contributed here.

11/23/2016 5:08am

Best restaurants in loss Angeles. The loss Angeles is renowned for the beautiful restaurants for the facilities. The number is paramount for good and benefits.

12/13/2016 11:47pm

Our K-12 Teachers are having some serious challenges these days, as their credibility is being blurred by what's online, regardless of the source. Students refuse to study, memorize, or read because they know they can look up anything they want, 24/7 online. Unfortunately, they are right, and it's hard to reason with a teenager as you already know of course.

12/26/2016 7:15am

When you can't get to sleep because of physical discomfort a body pillow often can help. These types of pillows have been around some time, but are becoming increasingly more common.

01/24/2017 12:45am

favorites menu will usually be an option esp at every important event. italy typical food will usually be an easy choice to meet the dining table, because it seems that is already widely known. zuiddrenthe.nl visit for reservations and booking information table on the theme of food typical italy

I have three blogs on tumblr under the same email address. How do I delete one of those blogs without deleting the other two?. Preferably, I'd like someone to answer whom has encountered this problem before and solved it without deleting their other blogs.. Thanks!.

03/31/2017 6:31am

What a great blog. Its inspirational and mouthwatering all at the same time.

04/02/2017 11:32pm

When buying a car, even a cheap used one, you want to be sure to bring home a vehicle that is going to last a while so that you get your money's worth out of it. There are several tips you should follow when purchasing a reliable cheap used car.

06/08/2017 6:05pm

I like the food served here. Haha .. I really like to try food in some restaurants. Restaurants that have better fresh ingredients, they usually also provide vegetarian meals for those who do not eat meat. I have interesting information about the various restaurants that serve food as we eat and they have a meal package for the family. Try visiting this site www.zuiddrenthe.nl/restaurant to get more information.

07/30/2017 1:08pm

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always helpful to read through articles from other authors and use something from other web sites.

08/17/2017 2:40am

Thnx.i by and by truly value your work it has a considerable measure of information for another blogger.i myself very new in this field i at the end of the day express profound gratitude for your awesome info.plz add some to your blog.