Picture
APPLE PANCAKE
The smell of making this is sure to win over any guests; this is one of my favorite things to make for them. They will be saying “What smells soooo good!” I even win over my mom with this one.

¼ c. Agave or Honey
2 tsp. cinnamon
3 eggs
¼ tsp sea salt
 ½ c Bob Red Mill’s Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
 ½ tsp. xanthan gum
 ½ c. Almond Milk
4 TBLS, Coconut Oil
2 Tart apples, green or red, I love pink lady’s, thinly sliced

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl combine eggs, salt, flour, xanthan gum, and milk, beat until batter is mostly smooth.

In a large 9-10 inch heavy oven proof frying pan, (I like to use cast iron) over medium heat, melt coconut oil, turning pan to cover sides. Add apples and cook for 2 minutes. Pour in agave and add cinnamon and stir, sauté for another 3-5 minutes, till apples turn soft.

Pour batter over apples into pan and bake 20-25 minutes or until puffed above sides of the pan and lightly browned. Remove by flipping upside down onto a serving platter (apples and cinnamon will be on top). Serve Immediately

Makes 2 Servings

More Recipes Here

Comments

09/06/2016 11:39pm

Don't forget to enjoy that apple pancake like me because that cake will help you to enjoy really amazing taste. Get fresh apple and other ingredients from market to make it and note this recipe if you never tried to make it.

Such a delicate pan cake it is, and would love to try it at home on weekends. However it is true that mostly people don't like sweet dishes but they are my favorite one.

02/08/2017 4:57am

02/09/2017 11:19pm

02/10/2017 1:32am

Alpha Monster Advanced Herbs may be taken to beautify the production of T because herbs contain bio ingredients which can boom float from endocrines, i.e. it provides phyto-chemicals to human body that resemble chemical substances answerable for the manufacturing of T. Herbs can provide body with vitamins that beautify metabolism via enhancing bowel movement and enhancing the functioning of spleen and liver. http://rockhardfacts.com/alpha-monster-advanced/

02/10/2017 11:46pm

When My Megasize the time comes that guys lose their drive, exactly what options are readily available? As some medicines for men can easily cause merely the spongy tissue of the guy's genitals to be speedily suffused with blood to effect the erection. http://guidemesupplements.com/my-megasize/

02/13/2017 2:14am

Getting them from your doctor probably won't be cheap but it will be the best for your regimine. This is more expensive but it is also usually a lot safer. http://guidemesupplements.com/alpha-x-boost-scam/