Picture
Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!

Every once in a while, I just really want a Chocolate Chip Cookie, so here’s my go-to recipe. Not too hard not too soft, make them big make them small it’s all up to you. I’m a little obsessed with mini chocolate chips, so that’s’ what I use in this recipe, but feel free to use normal size.

1/2c. Distilled Coconut Oil

3/4c. Sucanat (Unrefined Sugar, You Can Use Coconut Sugar Instead If You Like)

1/2c. Garbanzo Flour

1/2c. Coconut Flour

1/2c. Arrowroot Powder

1/2tsp. Xanthum Gum

1 Flax Egg: 1TBLS. Powered Flax Meal Mix With 4 TBLS. Water, Let Sit 3 Min

1tsp. Vanilla Extract

½ Tsp. Sea Salt

3/4tsp. Baking Soda

1 C. Mini Chocolate Chips

1)      Preheat Oven To 350 Degrees

2)      Line A Cookie Sheet With Parchment Paper

3)      Mix With A Hand Mixer Coconut Oil And Sucanat For 2 Min

4)      Add Rest Of Ingredients EXCEPT Chocolate Chips, Mix Till Well Blended, If Mix Seems Too Dry Add A Little Water Tablespoon By Tablespoon

5)      Mix In Chocolate Chips By Hand, Don't Forget To Eat Some Of The Dough Cause It's Vegan!

6)      Roll In Balls And Place On Cookie Sheet, Flatten Balls With Hands Or Spoon, Gluten Free Cookies Tend Not To Flatten On Their Own

7)      Bake For 8 Min, Till Slightly Brown

8)      Devour!! Maybe With Some Flax Milk….Ummmm

Comments

09/06/2014 7:50pm

I am a cookie-addict and these are delicious!! I made them with peanut butter and my husband nearly finished the whole batch in one evening!! Well done!! I will be making these again for sure!

03/29/2015 6:14pm

It is presumably can manufacture cuts to your grocery budget. most of the fogeys can once they stop to possess confidence what amount they are payment and what they are buying. payment less at the market, paying off daily loan or simply saving money for a emu nice reasons to possess confidence growing your own food.

05/27/2015 2:14am

06/17/2016 12:19am

It's my first pay a visit to this website, and I am in fact surprised to see such a meticulous function. Thanks for that blog site.

White chocolate cookies are awesome cookies! If you are making them Sit one cookies on the cooking piece before you add the choc snacks, it is so great when they come out of the oven!

08/03/2016 2:57am

Too much caffeine consumption have serious side effects. It can leads to panic attacks, insomnia, anxiety, restlessness and dehydration due to it diuretic properties. Abruptly stopping use can lead to symptoms of withdrawal including headaches and irritability.

08/05/2016 4:27am

This is an awesome platform and I am enjoying their benefits at the moment. Working multiple jobs have swayed me away from my online work and while I could market my own website, but I just couldn’t get the time that’s when I discovered payme0 and that has immediately turned around everything for me. I am getting a load of traffic on my website and I know that they are authentic because my sales have increased. Thumbs Up!

09/08/2016 2:17am

Looks fantastic! Thank you for this amazing recipe. I will make these cookies today.

10/16/2016 11:39am

I love chocolate and I love cookies too. Combination attracted me and now I will make a chocolate cookies. Really amazing to see the combination. Can’t wait to prepare and taste.

01/03/2017 11:27pm

01/14/2017 10:54am

I've heard alot about those cookies. Nevertheless, I've never cook them before.

Hi admin,
This is Ayesha Saleem. I have read your article and i found that you have a great knowledge about cooking cookies. Well, valentines day desktop wallpaper is the best way to pass your spare time.

02/19/2017 9:05am

Developers as a rule say that their property is endorsed by the banks, and consequently demand the clients to present the archives to the banks. Be that as it may, one ought to deliberately check the lawfulness of the property before benefiting the credit from the bank.

06/15/2017 4:31am

Wow…!!!! Really superb!!! You have shared an awesome recipe to prepare vegan chocolate chip cookies. I like this snack very much and I often buy it for my kids. It has a superb taste which can attract kids. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!

07/06/2017 10:52pm

Would love to eat these cookies, especially with tea.

07/06/2017 11:57pm

My favorite type of cookies.

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear.

09/09/2017 4:39am

I am in fact happy to glance at this web site posts which includes lots of useful data, thanks for providing these kinds of information.

09/19/2017 11:25pm

Nice post! Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic.I like your post. Thanks for sharing

09/19/2017 11:26pm

innovative post with great information, i like it very much